One of the top Women’s leagues in Ontario. Tiered divisions where teams can move up or down every play-date. Great facilities & top level ball. A winning combination anyway you look at it.
2019/20 Season looking for new teams and Individuals
Tier 1 – Bottom 2 go down to Tier 2
Tier 2 – Top 2 go up to Tier 1 – Bottom 1 go down to Tier 3
Tier 3 – Top 1 go up – Bottom 1 go down to Tier 4
Tier 4 – Top 1 go up and Bottom 1 go down to Tier 5
Tier 5 – Top 1 go up and Bottom 1 go down to Tier 6
Tier 6 – Top 1 go up and Bottom 1 go down to Tier 7
Tier 7 – Top 1 go up and Bottom 2 go down to Tier 8
Tier 8 – Top 2 go up
- Teams must have 6 roster players on the court with proper uniforms. Anything less will result in a Default (In Play and $25 Cash – Divided among the affected teams)
- All playing rules are as per Volleyball Canada Indoor Rules.
- Sub limitation – 12 unlimited.
- NEW Net Rule – Any contact with any part of the net between and including the antenna is a violation.
- Default will occur for the first game 5 minutes after the scheduled start time. The second game will be defaulted 20 minutes after the scheduled start time.
- All teams must have matching tops. Teams may wear bottoms “at first glance” with discretion from organizer.
- A cash default will occur if teams do not have the proper uniforms. (A default is $25 per playdate which will be divided among the affected teams)
- 4 Teams per Tier – 2 sets per match.
- Games are 0 – 25, win by 2 (cap at 27)
- 50 minutes will be allotted for each game. Games are not timed.
- 2-30 second timeouts are allowed per set.
Teams must appeal at time of occurrence to the Organizer or to the Head Referee.